DjKevinax-HoldOn(demo) DjKevinax-HoldOn(demo)

Wow!

Oh my. This is really, Really great.

Make it, Definitely!

It sounds like you made it more of a loop though (Unless you did that on purpose...)

DjCoast responds:

no dude i didnt made it of a loop i made a melody and had a sinth from refx nexuz that makes the sounds like theat!
ty for the coment ;D

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Oh my gosh

This is too good.

Squids Will Eat Your Soul... Squids Will Eat Your Soul...

I love it.

Good job :)

ConstrictLife responds:

Thanks alot, Man! Tell your Friends!

Upon the Crying Sea Upon the Crying Sea

Amazing

A slow paced song with the crys of the ocean in hand.

A little tip though- Instead of extending the song and making it a loop when posting it, Just leave it as a small loop. It was extended a little too much if you see what i mean.

I can see this being in a Pirate RPG. Sort of a dock like theme for the beginning of a game, A calm entrance.

Well done.

-Michael

DylanGlow responds:

Thanks Michael! The reason I usually loop the loop a little longer is so you can get the full sound of it. Newgrounds usually adds a little space or clip to most songs when uploaded so you can't quite hear that loop. Also, I didn't extend the song... this is the song. XD Think of a videogame soundtrack if you will, like Crystal Chronicles, they have multiple loops in their songs like this. I guess I was going for the usual videogame soundtrack mode. So if you were to listen to this on a CD or what-not you don't get the quick loop of it, you get the feeling of that part of the game. ^_^ Thank you for the review, I always enjoy when people try to help out in any way! Thanks for the great score as well! ^_^

~Dylan ^_^

Final Boss - Nightmare Final Boss - Nightmare

My thoughts?

Wow. Sounds like a real Boss theme.

Probably some type of swordman boss or something

Good job!

Matt475 responds:

Thank you!

edn. slime boss edn. slime boss

Hmm

I really like it- Mainly because video game sounds get to me.

Sounds like Techno Egyptian?

Trance Delight Trance Delight

Hmm

At first, It really struck me and i loved it. But then i found out, It sounds the same throughout the song. Theres nothing new going on, To spice up the song. Although alot of people can pull this off, This isnt the type of song that could easily pull off staying with the same stuff.

7/10 though because it looks like you put some nice effort into me.

B0UNC3 remix - Snakeman - B0UNC3 remix - Snakeman -

Wow

You kept the beat right up there along with a catchy tune.

Sounds like a adventure type of music. Well done.

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

Wow

AMAZING.

The Bonus Round The Bonus Round

Hmm

Not bad. I kinda lik eit